1. What is a chartered bus? A chartered bus is a bus that is chartered out by a company to transport people. These buses are often used for corporate events, weddings, school trips, etc.
2. How do I book a chartered bus? You can book a chartered bus through the website www.irro-charter.com. You can choose between different types of vehicles depending on how many passengers you have. If you want to know more about the prices and services offered by each type of vehicle, visit their website.
3. Can I get discounts if I am booking a chartered bus for a group of people? Yes! There are discounts for groups of 10+ people. Contact us for more information.
4. Do chartered buses provide entertainment? Yes! Chartered buses offer music, video and WiFi on request. You can find out more about these options on our website.
5. Are there any special requirements for chartering a bus? There are no special requirements for chartering. However, you need to make sure that the driver knows where you would like to go before they leave.
6. Is it safe to travel in a charted bus? Yes! Charted buses are fully insured and licensed. They follow strict safety regulations and protocols.
7. Where can I find chartered buses near me? You can find chartered buses near you by visiting www.irro-charter.com.